2.24.2011

Greyson.

Okay so I have a confession to make. I don't like Justin Bieber. I don't think he's all that everyone is saying. I'm just not on the Biebs Bandwagon. However- I want you to meet Greyson Chance. I'm not kidding or even close to exaggerating when I say that I cry every single time I watch this video. The kid is just SO talented it's sick. If you haven't seen this, watch for yourself:



Right?? I've been waiting for him to make something new, and I finally found this today. I am not a huge fan of the video, but for a 12 year old kid I think the song is actually pretty good. And as always, his voice is amazing.


1 comment:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

That kid has an amazing voice, and 12?! Thats incredible. Yeah, and i totally don't have Bieber Fever....another mediocre talent to join the ranks of Hilary Duff and Miley Cyrus.